Skip to content ↓

Complaints policy and procedures

How to raise a concern or make a complaint

We understand , that there are occasions when people would like to raise their concerns formally. In this case, Great Bookham School will attempt to resolve the issue internally, through the stages outlined within this complaint procedure.

A concern or complaint can be made in person, in writing or by telephone.

They may also be made by a third party acting on behalf on a complainant, as long as they have appropriate consent to do so. Concerns should be raised with either the class teacher or Headteacher. If the issue remains unresolved, the next step is to make a formal complaint.

Please see the attached policy document for more guidance.